• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm not really too fussed who wins tbh. Really think I'd bet on the Heat though if I had to, and their bandwagon has been a ton of fun from Butler to Hero. Always liked LeBron well enough even though I tend to cheer against him, the haters' reactions when he wins is always TOP NOTCH though and it's hilarious

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Even though Lebron is one my favorite players I'm really pulling for the Heat in the Finals. I don't like these bandwagon ass Lakers coming out of the Wood work too this past Season. Where were yaw before Lebron got there? Pretty sure you weren't rocking Laker gear unless it was Kobe, Magic nobody from the current team that is for sure. Butler winning would make me happy to see it in the face of our GM Elton Brand who decided to give a big Contract to Harris, instead of Butler in the Offseason.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Am I crazy for thinking the Heat can still pull this out even with the injury trouble? Didn't watch all that much last night though, but I see some people calling the series in 4 already :maury

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Am I crazy for thinking the Heat can still pull this out even with the injury trouble? Didn't watch all that much last night though, but I see some people calling the series in 4 already :maury

Yeah I didn't see the Game either I'll check out the Highlights, but I did see Butler who is there energy source tweak his Ankle pretty badly. I hope he's okay because I really want to see a tough 7 Game Series here.

Dmac

Never Gonna Stop
I really stopped paying too much attention when the Raptors got knocked out.

Before the Pandemic hit I was actually supposed to be in Toronto for the first couple of games of the Playoffs and was hoping to get to one. I know there are more important things right now than me not getting to go to a Basketball game or two but still sucks.

I've been to 6 or 7 games Live over the past 4 years.

I was really disappointed in Siakam in that series. Not solely his fault but he definitely could have stepped up more than he did.

In terms of the the actual Finals. I can't look past the Lakers. I think AD and Lebron are just gonna be too much for Miami.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Miami Over LA in 6 LeBron will cry that he doesn't have enough of a cast to win they will trade for Ginnias we seen the story before.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I'd honestly rather the finals get cancelled. Two teams I absolutely do not want winning. :walt2 I'd have much preferred Celtics/Clippers.