• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Cwalker

On the flip side for the Pelicans, holy shit. You got some much young talent and with Zion and presumably a guy like Garland being added on Thursday

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Lavar Ball says trading Lonzo was the worst move in Lakers history and they will never win another championship, GUARANTEE IT :TI:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Lavar Ball says trading Lonzo was the worst move in Lakers history and they will never win another championship, GUARANTEE IT :TI:

:heston Lavar Ball needs to die in a fire.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Just some stuff from what I read earlier today that I'm too lazy to find the links to the original news stories for:

Chris Paul wants out of Houston ASAP supposedly and Harden apparently told management to pick between Paul and Him after they lost to the Warriors...they'd probably pick Harden I'd assume but who the fuck is gonna be willing to take on that terrible Chris Paul contract :lmao

Also the Hawks have tried to trade for the Knicks 3rd pick in the draft, but that's been rejected according to ESPN.

Cwalker

Nobody is taking on that $130 million contract for a 37 year old Chris Paul. They better suck that shit up cause Paul ain’t going anywhere:

I’ve also heard ATL might package their Number 8 and 10 pick go try and get New Orleans’ 4th pick

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Gonna die if the Rockets trade him away for some basic utility players just to get a team to take the contract :TI: But they still might have to throw in some cash with it :lmao

Cwalker

Both Al Horford and Harrison Barnes opted out the last year of their respective contracts.

Horford did it to help Boston financially; I think he’s going back but with a longer term more flexible deal.

Now, I don’t know why Harrison Barnes opted out a 27 million dollar deal. He’s not getting that on the market

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The Hawks have also traded up to number 4, giving the Pelicans a couple picks for it since the Pelicans definitely didn't need the 1st and 4th pick smh

Chris

Dreams are Endless

Blazers trade Evan Turner to the Hawks for Kent Bazemore

Knicks were fine for not letting the New York Daily News access to their post draft press conference :TI:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Kevin Durant will be a Free Agent ladies and gentlemen. Chances are he's going back to the Warriors but if he goes to the Lakers. :DEAD: