• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NASCAR Season Discussion Thread

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
I called my dad as soon as it ended and his first words were "What the hell was the 34 doing on that block?!" In the post-race, McDowell said, "I'll have to watch the replay to see what happened." Somebody needs to tell him that he doesn't wanna see it. It wasn't good for him.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Another driver who will be driving that 88 car this season also seems to be a hell of a talent. He won the ARCA race Friday, finished 4 in his one and only truck race at COTA earlier this year, and I believe was 2nd last year in an ARCA race at the Glen. He is only 17, so can’t race Xfinity yet, but he makes his first start in the 88 this September.

He’s a Trackhouse Development driver. Connor Zilisch

Doom

La Bestia
Nice! Hamlin, Larson and Truex finished in the Top 3 this week in Fantasy NASCAR. Bowman finished 8th.

Last edited:

Doom

La Bestia
I seriously hope Bell turns it around this weekend at Kansas. He's had shitty finishes in four straight races, dead last at Talladega, finishing 35th and 34th at Martinsville and Dover, respectfully and 17th at Texas.

Last edited: