• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NASCAR Season Discussion Thread

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Well, different truck but same result with Kyle Busch in the truck series. Of course Enfinger ends up with a flat and Kyle by default ends up winning because the others don't have the experience to know what to do to attempt to pass someone who has the better lane. I actually like Atlanta and was positive about the race but I hate that result.

Xfinity Series up next.

Doom

La Bestia
Here's the starting lineup for today's race at Atlanta:

(1) McDowell (2) Logano (3) Busch (4) Gilliand (5) Larson (6) Blaney (7) Buescher (8) Cindric (9) Briscoe (10) Dillon (11) Byron (12) Truex Jr. (13) Hamlin (14) Berry (15) Gragson (16) Burton (17) Bowman (18) Wallace (19) Reddick (20) Preece (21) Chastain (22) Bell (23) Suarez (24) Keselowski (25) Gibbs (26) Hemric (27) Stenhouse Jr. (28) Elliott (29) Smith (30) Williams (31) Haley (32) LaJoie (33) Grala (34) JH Nemechek (35) Hocevar (36) McLeod (37) Jones

Last edited: