• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NASCAR Season Discussion Thread

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
I don't think that it was intentional by Hocevar to wreck him but he obviously was trying to move him. He still did it though. There are a lot of drivers in NASCAR who still have some maturing to do at their young ages.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Couple ARCA guys skipping the trucks altogether. I’m telling ya, the truck series isn’t gonna be around in another 5 years or so.

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Cole Custer wins it! Overall the xfinity series race was much better than the truck race. Was really pulling for JHN the most and it really sucks where he ended up there at the end after having a rocket under him for most of the race. Happy for Custer though.

Last edited:

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Can’t blame them tbh. Trucks use to be such a great series, but has turned into a shit show lately.
Yea, there's really just not enough talent to make it good. Combine that with GMS shutting down and KBM selling out, the writing seems to be on the wall.

Congrats to Custer. Was really hoping Allgaier would pull it off, but I'm happy JHN didn't win it.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Dang :heston i didn’t think your reply would have anything about the race tonight, and I can’t watch til tomorrow morning. Dang. Oh well.

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
I've spoiled myself plenty of times on things by mistake when I wanted to watch a race or a football game before knowing the results. It happens. In the past I have had my hand covering part of the screen so that I don't see results when trying to get to the replay. lol Usually the races are discussed or at least acknowledged here live. So I was surprised when no one had talked about the Xfinity Series race.

If you do watch the race, hopefully you are able to watch Tony Stewarts interview after because he didn't hold back on the drivers from the truck series after last nights race. By the way, Cole Custer ends up being the most successful driver in all of SHR in 2023 since SHR in the cup series really had a struggling year.

Last edited: