• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NASCAR Season Discussion Thread

Doom

La Bestia
Oh my God!

The finish of the Busch Clash with Chase spinning Blaney and Kyle winning the race.

Crazy ending!

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Watched the highlights from the Duel - the first duel, that was a nice ending. Joey went a little bit too early and without anyone pushing him. Almirola being pushed by Bell was a solid move. Hamlin pushing his car - hero. The Almirola jab at Bowyer ;)

Smithley is a blood idiot - needs to learn how to bloody drive ,instead of trying to take out Brad. Trying to take the middle lane, like a fool. KISS MY GRITS Smithley! Bubba Wallace got bullied by Dillon right there - dunked on Jordan! Such a good lane switch and overtake and even side bump by Austin. THAT IS NASCAR! THAT IS FREAKING NASCAR BAYBAY!

Trucks tonight - damn excited.

https%3A%2F%2Fbeyondtheflag.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2018%2F08%2F1133295087-850x560.jpeg

Stewart 'MR FREEZE' Friesen getting that top 5 finish - ooooooh yeeaaaaaah!

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
That second duel race started really late. I am glad that they got it in because I was worried about the other possibility....

Bowyer was one of the highlights of the whole thing for sure.

The second duel obviously was the more exciting one because they were being less careful but both were fun to watch. It's just nice to see racing again.

Bubba Wallace was so close!

So between the Busch Clash and the two duels a Toyota, Ford and Chevy has won.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Just finished watching the second one! Damn Bubba got close. Would love to see him win the 500. Great great stuff. Second race was the crazy one for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Cheering for my favourite driver Stewart 'Mr. Freeze' Friesen as well of course Deegan [for obvious reasons]
Otherwise Ankrum and and Lessard are my fantasy picks! Can't wait. This time last year - I wouldn't have given Nascar a second thought tbh.