• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 MLB Regular Season Discussion Thread

Doom

La Bestia

I've been listening to this station.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Thank God the Phils won today by one Run because I might of jumped on this Motel's Roof and did a Elbow Drop Cactus Jack style.

Doom

La Bestia
Well Phillies got game 3. Damn. Oh well, got the series win at least
You can't win them all.

Chris Sale actually did good giving up two runs and getting seven strikeouts. Over time the pitching went south after they took him out. Joe Jimenez gave up a run, didn't complete the inning. Aaron Bummer really stunk it up out there, giving up two runs and four hits in a disastrous 7th inning, to give the Phils the win to avoid the sweep.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
You can't win them all.

Chris Sale actually did good giving up two runs and getting seven strikeouts. Over time the pitching went south after they took him out. Joe Jimenez gave up a run, didn't complete the inning. Aaron Bummer really stunk it up out there, giving up two runs and four hits in a disastrous 7th inning, to give the Phils the win to avoid the sweep.
Go on and get those W's.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Let me say it now before it ends. The Pirates are 4-0 and have scored over 30 runs in the first 4 games.

I mean it is the beginning of the season and they do tend to drop off around Memorial day.