• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 MLB Regular Season Discussion Thread

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Only one of the sons is running the team right now though cause there was a huge legal battle last year, but I didnt know they were even being considered for being up for sale either. Hopefully it goes through and the new dude actually puts some money into the team.
yeah did Peter Angelos die or is he just incapable of running it? I know his kid is running the team and thought there was some issues with it but wasn't sure. They've ran the team so shittily for so long, I'm happy as hell for the fanbase you all deserve better.

I need to get down to Baltimore again, haven't been there since Cal Ripken Jr. was still playing.

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
yeah did Peter Angelos die or is he just incapable of running it? I know his kid is running the team and thought there was some issues with it but wasn't sure. They've ran the team so shittily for so long, I'm happy as hell for the fanbase you all deserve better.

I need to get down to Baltimore again, haven't been there since Cal Ripken Jr. was still playing.

Hes just incapable of running it, not dead yet.

Rosie

Dark Side
El Jefro Blanco said:
I have Rogers Media is ready to drop NHL exclusivity to back the brinks truck for Otani and MLB rights. i lold. I hope it happens tho
I swear if Ohtani is a Blue Jay, my brother and I joked about sneaking into his home in Anaheim and putting a cassette under his bed to subliminally say "Sign with Toronto" repeatedly while he sleeps, saying "Oh, it's impossible/unlikely"

Rosie

Dark Side
GA2U6WaXoAAduW-
Manifesting... Manifesting...