• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 MLB Regular Season Discussion Thread

Doom

La Bestia
Alright y'all. I'm going to bed. Gotta get up in the morning for work, as usual. Goodnight everybody.

Doom

La Bestia
Welp, the Braves shit the bed in the playoffs once again losing to the Phillies in embarrassing fashion. The team didn't seem to want to fight hard to shake off last year's playoff exit. They need to ask themselves what the hell happened and why they lost the way they did. Oh well, time to take off my Braves wallpaper on my phone as this season's over. Better luck next year.

Skyefire

Wrestling Goddest
This year's LCS are PHAT
IMG_3668.JPG

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I wasn't able to say this last night but I wanna say this today. I have all the respect in the World for the Braves and their players. Strider man he pitched really well last night it just that the Offense didn't come to play last night with everything on the line. The Braves make my Phillies play harder than any other Team no matter the Conference. I know the Phillies and Braves are destined to continue play each other in the Playoffs for a long time because of how good these two Teams are constructed for the future. I'm not sleeping on the Diamondbacks neither are my Phillies. The Team swepted the Dodgers and have hit the most HRs in the Playoffs so far so if the Phillies want to get to the World Series they'll need to bring that fire like they did vs the Braves in this Series.