• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 MLB Regular Season Discussion Thread

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Man I never thought the Rays after the success this Season would get swepted and get their butts kicked 7-1. The Jays is on Life Support right now with the chance to do the same. You can have the best Record in Baseball and get swepted that is Playoff Baseball baby.

Skyefire

Wrestling Goddest
I bet the Royal Rumble will do better than this
IMG_3552.JPG

Matrix

We're All Just Weird Kids In The End
I think I'm rooting for Philly and Baltimore to meet in the World Series. With my team not in the post season I wanna see someone different win the series (either never won or hasn't won in awhile), and I think that'd be a good matchup. Plus Bryce Harper is my favorite player in baseball so I want him to get a ring.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Well, congratulations to the D'backs. No ill will here. Sucks when you strike out 11 and get no run support. It is what it is. Said at the trade deadline, the Crew needed hitters and it clearly showed. Gone til April.