• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 MLB Regular Season Discussion Thread

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
#RicSolarFlair said:
Feel like betting on some stuff tonight.
Luis Severino is pitching for the Yankees. Betting against them would have been a good idea. They tried an opener and having him come in in the 2nd... 3 runs in the 2nd for the Sox...

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor

No Hitter for him and he's 2-0 since we got him from The Tigers. Happy that his family got to see it in his first start in Philly.

THEDEVILHIMSELF

Better Than You and You Know It
My cards won tonight, Dakota Hudson went 5 solid innings, Im okay with starting him, because its actually a dead season for us so lets see what we have in the the young kids

THEDEVILHIMSELF

Probably going to get hate for having Bonds, but I truly belive he is the greatest ever, with or without roids, he was a hall of famer.

Storm Trooper

THEDEVILHIMSELF said:
Probably going to get hate for having Bonds, but I truly belive he is the greatest ever, with or without roids, he was a hall of famer.
no hate here, he's deserving of consideration. I thought I'd get hate for having Mariano Rivera on my list.

THEDEVILHIMSELF

no hate here, he's deserving of consideration. I thought I'd get hate for having Mariano Rivera on my list.
Rivera is a great choice, greatest and most dominate closer I ever seen, only time I ever seen him rattled was that World Series against the Diamond Backs, other than that MO was lights out.

Storm Trooper

Rivera is a great choice, greatest and most dominate closer I ever seen, only time I ever seen him rattled was that World Series against the Diamond Backs, other than that MO was lights out.
hell he wasn't even rattled it was a bloops and dribblers that did him in.

There is a reason he is the only man to be unanimously elected to the Hall of Fame.