• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 MLB Regular Season Discussion Thread

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
And word B. Strider is a workhouse man, glad he's in the A.
Bro sammmme. Remember when he was starting out from the bullpen and was putting in some WORK. Worked his way to starter and I’m damn happy he did. He has his off games sometimes, but more times than not, the man is on.

THEDEVILHIMSELF

Better Than You and You Know It
Those Orioles too.
They just got Jack Flaherty from my cardnials and everyone knows when Jacks healthy hes a good pitcher, his ERA is a bit high at the moment but hes got some good K numbes and good advanced metrics hes pitched better then his tradional stats show thats for sure.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
They just got Jack Flaherty from my cardnials and everyone knows when Jacks healthy hes a good pitcher, his ERA is a bit high at the moment but hes got some good K numbes and good advanced metrics hes pitched better then his tradional stats show thats for sure.
ok.

THEDEVILHIMSELF

Better Than You and You Know It
I had Baltimore in the ALCS at the start of the year I thought they was a pitcher away at the deadline, they are loaded with talent and the back end of that Bullpen with Bautista and Cano, if you dont score on them by the 7th good luck beating that team