• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 MLB Regular Season Discussion Thread

Doom

La Bestia
Well done for the Bravos to get the win to kickoff the 2023 season!

They scored three runs in the second and never looked back, and scored one in the 4th inning and 3 more to seal the victory. I hate to hear about Fried hurting his left hamstring leading to an early exit, but the pitching picked up where he left off and put on an amazing performance, giving up one more run.

I wish Fried on a speedy recovery.

Doom

La Bestia
Ah damn!

The Phillies had a 5-0 lead for the first four innings, and the Rangers ends up striking back scoring nine runs in the 4th inning and has retained the lead ever since.

Right now it's the end of the 5th inning and it's 11-6 Rangers.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Ah damn!

The Phillies had a 5-0 lead for the first four innings, and the Rangers ends up striking back scoring nine runs in the 4th inning and has retained the lead ever since.

Right now it's the end of the 5th inning and it's 11-6 Rangers.

Nola pitched like he did in the Playoffs late completely off. Bright spots Turner and Bohm killing it but it matters not when your Pitching and Bullpen are giving up more than you score.