• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 MLB Regular Season Discussion Thread

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I won’t disagree. BUT if he wanted to be here, I wouldn’t turn him away if he came at a price they would be willing to pay him. But for what he’s gonna be asking for? Yeah. Ain’t worth it

Matrix

We're All Just Weird Kids In The End
It sounds like the Red Sox are inching closer to a 7 year extension with Rafael Devers, very good news. They need to lock him and Xander down long term. Hopefully they get a deal done and then extend Xander before free agency starts.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
It sounds like the Red Sox are inching closer to a 7 year extension with Rafael Devers, very good news. They need to lock him and Xander down long term. Hopefully they get a deal done and then extend Xander before free agency starts.

Sure as hell hope so

Can’t let those two go

Then they sign Judge…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
FgLtobyXkAA7e-p

Harper showing up in a Michael Jack Schmidt Jersey hopefully that Jersey rubs off on Harper and helps the Phils provide some magic in Game 1 Tonight.

Doom

La Bestia
The Phillies are trying to bounce back as they scored 3 runs in the 4th.

Stott walks and there's runners on 1st and 2nd.