• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 MLB Regular Season Discussion Thread

Swerve

Whose House?!
Yeah I had it on, was surprised at how fast it was moving
The Rangers have been using bullpen games but that Dunning kid is impressive. He only gave up four balls in the air in 7.2 IP and one was a bloop single that barely made it to the OF and added 7 strikeouts. Everything else was a groundout right at somebody.

Last edited:

Doom

La Bestia
The Rangers have been using bullpen games but that Dunning kid is impressive. He only gave up four balls in the air in 7.2 IP and one was a bloop single that barely made it to the OF and added 7 strikeouts.. Everything else was a groundout right at somebody.
Can't argue for how he pitched against the Braves today.

Everything went right for him.

Swerve

Whose House?!
I can't believe I'm rooting for the Phillies but we've played like the drizzling shits and if they beat the Mets tonight we will still only be 5 GB.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Even with Tatis Jr on the shelf for the time being, the Padres have been some good baseball lately. We swept the Reds for the season (both at home and visiting), and the only game we’ve lost on this road trip is Saturday night in extra innings to the Pirates but we still took the series.

I hope that they can keep this up.

Adapting

Even with Tatis Jr on the shelf for the time being, the Padres have been some good baseball lately. We swept the Reds for the season (both at home and visiting), and the only game we’ve lost on this road trip is Saturday night in extra innings to the Pirates but we still took the series.

I hope that they can keep this up.
Lol well, not to be a buzz kill but the Reds are 3 and 19.