• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 MLB Regular Season Discussion Thread

Doom

La Bestia

I have to give Molina respect for the leadership and the loyalty to the Cardinals since 2004, without jumping ship to another team. At his age, he holds up better than most catchers in the league. He rightfully deserves to be inducted in Cooperstown after he hangs the cleats up.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
ec9a1f31c80b8dbd1290b2d7bbb52215.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Necro

Red Sox shortstop Xander Bogaerts tests positive for COVID

Red Sox have had 7 people in the past week test positive for Covid.

Doom

La Bestia

Congrats to Jeter and the rest of the newest inductees into the HOF! Jeter earned it in his first ballot without a shout of a doubt. He was a monster in his position. I think it would be hard for anyone to surpass his success as a shortstop.

Necro

Chris Sale tested positive for Covid-19 and won't start on Sunday.

Damn, get better soon.

Doom

La Bestia

Scherzer's easily my favorite pitcher in baseball and I congratulate him on getting his 3,000 strikeout yesterday against the Padres. Well done on the milestone Mad Max!

Doom

La Bestia
As a Braves fan it's making me nervous right now. The Phillies are right behind them in the division and the Braves can't seem to broaden the lead whatsoever.

They need to beat the Padres tonight.

Doom

La Bestia
It's announced that the Tampa Bay Rays has clinched the American League East Championship.

Congrats!