• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 MLB Regular Season Discussion Thread

Doom

La Bestia

Paddack, Snell, and Musgrove (outside of the no hitter), haven’t been having a good year so an ace like Max would help.
Scherzer's still one of the elite pitchers in the game, and the pitching rotation the Padres have, is fucking scary. I think the Padres can go the distance in the playoffs, with the overall roster they got. Outstanding move by the team to get this ace.

Gallo first and now Rizzo I never hated the Yankees so much that I have this Week.
Good grief! The batting lineup is frightening to look at because they are capable to bring in runs and hit home runs. But the problem is with the Yanks, is the pitching. It would have been best if they have went after a pitcher instead of grabbing batters left and right, which is nothing wrong with that. The Yankees pitching staff is in dire need of another star, as they are flat with star power that is not named Gerrit Cole.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I was thinking with those two trades what are The Yankees giving up Prospects and Money I mean I'm not giving up Rizzo for that alone. I would want a top tier player from their team in the trade.

Doom

La Bestia
The Los Angeles Dodgers are finalizing a deal to acquire right-hander Max Scherzer and shortstop Trea Turner from the Washington Nationals for a massive prospect haul, sources tell Jeff Passan.
Wow! That story earlier that him going to the Padres threw me off completely. That's a huge win-win for the Dodgers for acquiring the ace pitcher and a competitive shortstop, to strengthen their team and compete against the Giants for the lead in the NL West.

Sorry Jimmy for getting your hopes up on Mad Max. :(

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
The Red Sox reportedly have traded for Kyle Schwarber.

Ehh let’s see if he gets healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I think if there's one thing the Twins need, it's a pitching corps that doesn't fall apart like putty after two innings.

With Berrios all but gone, it's just Kenta Maeda left and he probably is gonna leave after this year.