• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 MLB Regular Season Discussion Thread

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Maybe if you are going to hit them, hit them in a place that's going to sting, but not like risk any real possible injury. :side:

RDK

All glory to God
Yeah drill him in the ribs or something and i'd be fine with it being that the Astro's are cheats and deserve it

Kelly doesn't have the control to really be picky about where he hits people though :hayden3

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah drill him in the ribs or something and i'd be fine with it being that the Astro's are cheats and deserve it

Kelly doesn't have the control to really be picky about where he hits people though :hayden3

I have heard some people "defending" him a bit by saying this and I mean points were made :uhoh

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Who is to say he did it on purpose. :side: I saw a video where he broke his window on a throw to get ready for the season.

Man could have been playing the long game tho. He broke his window, so he can just say the pitch was bad and have it as proof of him being off his game. :side: play smart not hard.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Joe Kelly gives no fucks and I miss him in Boston fuck those cheating fucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
:side: didn't the 2018 Sox get caught cheating in some way? :side:

Cleared of all charges bruh
Well not really but it was just the replay operator that got in trouble. It ended up being nothing. Def not sign stealing with buzzer and Apple watches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited: