• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 MLB Regular Season Discussion Thread

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

Since I ain’t trying to type out again.

Thankfully I’ll see most of the game going to my Grandmas tonight

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Showstopper

The Icon That Can Still Go
Very happy to see the Yanks get the win on the defending World Champs last night. Judge and Stanton with HRs and Cole looked great. Just the way they drew it up!

RDK

All glory to God
Very happy to see the Yanks get the win on the defending World Champs last night. Judge and Stanton with HRs and Cole looked great. Just the way they drew it up!

A rain delay thwarting any chance of a comeback is just the way they drew it lol, Yankees stuff

Doom

La Bestia
ESPN can eat a bag of donkey dicks. I just found out that the game is unavailable in my area, meaning that it will indeed be on FOX Sports South, which I don't have. But there's always a way that I could watch the game without listening to it online.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
ESPN can eat a bag of donkey dicks. I just found out that the game is unavailable in my area, meaning that it will indeed be on FOX Sports South, which I don't have. But there's always a way that I could watch the game without listening to it online.

Does your local radio do anything for the Braves?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

I'm gonna watch from Facebook until my cousin picks me up after he is off work, if you can and want you can join this group called Tomahawk Talk, and someone always is streaming the games. Once I am over at my cousins, they don't got Dish so I should be able to watch it as long as Cox has not taken it off here haha. But yeah, I was so mad when I checked earlier and I saw that they was not gonna be showing it on ESPN in this area.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Why are blackout rules in effect when there's no fans possible :pogba

Shit used to always piss me off when the Spurs would be on ESPN or TNT but I couldn't watch bc they were "local" but we didn't get the Spurs channel bc San Antonio is 5 hours from me :francis

Doom

La Bestia
It's confirmed by that the Blue Jays will play their home games at Sahlen Field in Buffalo:

TORONTO -- The displaced Toronto Blue Jays will play in Buffalo this year amid the coronavirus pandemic, the team announced Friday.

The Blue Jays will play at Sahlen Field, home of the team's Triple-A affiliate, the Buffalo Bisons.

"We are extremely grateful to have a home in Buffalo this season, thanks to the openness, creativity, and partnership of the Buffalo Bisons, Major League Baseball, and Blue Jays staff, who have worked tirelessly to prepare us for games at Sahlen Field," Blue Jays president and CEO Mark Shapiro said in a statement.

"This process has no doubt tested our team's resilience, but our players and staff refuse to make excuses -- we are determined to take the field on Opening Day today, and for the coming months, with the same intensity and competitiveness that our fans expect."

ESPN