The No Smark Zone 19

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

ROFL wow

so you say that kane WAS scary in the past yet you compare him to a 10 year old picture of the undertaker?

Montana

Great Show. I agree with 99% of it, and most of your opinions are mine as well. As I've said in the past, the biggest problem I've seen in TNA over the past 3 years is the characters. Its good to hear someone agree. As much as people bash Vince Russo, he has rounded some of their characters out. He added some personality to wrestlers that needed it very much.

The only thing i disagree with is the part where you said TNA needs to sign another big name guy, and that they won't advance with AJ, and Daniels. I disagree. When Tna can finally get the fans to care about AJ and Daniels and others, THEN they will suceed as a business. TNA doesnt have the money or resources for anymore "BIG" names. Even if they were to bring in another guy, No one really cares because the guys they bring in are wwe has beens. The wwe is great at signing and holding onto wrestlers during their prime. Bottomline, TNA needs to establish their homegrown talent, by any means. If AJ Styles isn't the one, then find someone else. A guy that has been somewhat underutilized, who could be a star, is Homicide. I think he could be over. And if anyone doesnt think a homegrown guy can't be a star, than you are wrong. Look back at ECW. That had Tazz, Sabu, Raven, Dreamer, Shane Douglass, Dudleys....and i could on and on. SO thats one thing, about TNA i would change, second is live tv.

PeepShow

ROFL wow

so you say that kane WAS scary in the past yet you compare him to a 10 year old picture of the undertaker?

Ok, is this better? I dont care if you like it or whatnot.

judasmessias.gif
>
Kane.jpg

Just answer this question for me. You have never watched pro wrestling in your life and you walk down the street and bump into one and then the other later on. You can not tell me that you would be more intimdated of Kane than Mesias. Dont get me wrong, Kane is still scary, just not more than Mesias. I dont care it its a ripoff or whatever you want to call it, its just the truth

Anyways, bottom line once again:

KaneRender.png
>
KaneRender2.png