The No Smark Zone 18: Summerslam Review and Fact Or Fiction!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Ok, well no offense, but what you wrote is bullshit. What you just said towards the bottom, is what they do. They feature Angle more now, b/c hes thier world champion. They are still gunna only use 1/4 of thier roster no matter how you look at it. If you want them to use at least 1/2, you guys will be compaining even more about the match lengths.

So feature him in some fucking matches with all those titles he holds, y'know? And no they don't look at the times of the last few impacts:

Aug 9

Match 1: 10:00
Match 2: 9:00

Grand total 19:00 minutes of wrestling on a 45 minute show. Where did the other 26:00 go? Oh yeah promos.

Aug 16

Match 1: 6:00
Match 2: 7:00

Wow even less wrestling 13:00 minutes of wrestling. Hmm, how's that look to you peep? Less than 1/3 of teh show is actual wrestling. Wow TNA is fucking brilliant!

So take your arguement and stuff it because you TNA sheeple are really starting to get on my nerves. You can't look at your precious promotion objectively enough to see that is sucks.

Last thing on the roster. Maybe if TNA had any fucking business sense at all (which they don't which is exactly why the company has NEVER turned a profit in its existance) they wouldn't have a roster big enough to fill a 3 hour show. So take that arguement and stick it up your ass too.

Reaction score
So feature him in some fucking matches with all those titles he holds, y'know? And no they don't look at the times of the last few impacts:

Aug 9

Match 1: 10:00
Match 2: 9:00

Grand total 19:00 minutes of wrestling on a 45 minute show. Where did the other 26:00 go? Oh yeah promos.

Aug 16

Match 1: 6:00
Match 2: 7:00

Wow even less wrestling 13:00 minutes of wrestling. Hmm, how's that look to you peep? Less than 1/3 of teh show is actual wrestling. Wow TNA is fucking brilliant!

So take your arguement and stuff it because you TNA sheeple are really starting to get on my nerves. You can't look at your precious promotion objectively enough to see that is sucks.

Last thing on the roster. Maybe if TNA had any fucking business sense at all (which they don't which is exactly why the company has NEVER turned a profit in its existance) they wouldn't have a roster big enough to fill a 3 hour show. So take that arguement and stick it up your ass too.

T.N.A ---- We Are Promos

Kaedon

Reaction score
iITS ALL OUT WAR :gun_rifle:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Ok, Im not going to argue. You WWE Sheeple are starting to get on my nerves :)

Heres all of you WWE Sheep :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLa1isYMdm0

LOL, anyway, Just reat the firs post in this thread: http://impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10571

Anyway, Im out of this thread. As always, good column Kaedon :)

First quoting Bill & Doug and now Mike Chaos... you really can't come up with your own arguement can you? No wonder your running away from the thread. You just don't have any of your own material to stand up to the cold hard facts. But that's ok. You don't have to come out and concede defeat. I can read between the lines.

Second of all. I haven't watched any wrestling in the last two weeks. I refuse to watch two shitty promotions (both suck right now) my time is more valuable than that. So your assertions that I am a WWE sheep are just as faulty as your arguements that TNA doesn't suck. Sorry. my mistake. They're as shitty as the other peoples arguements that you have to use becaus eyou can't bring your own to the table.

Come back when you have something useful to say.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Farooq dating Maria is not shitty :gun_rifle:

Snitsky almost legitly KOing Cena is not shitty :gun_rifle:

Kennedy vs. Carlito however was VERY shitty :gun_rifle:

Soulpower

Farooq dating Maria is not shitty :gun_rifle:

Snitsky almost legitly KOing Cena is not shitty :gun_rifle:

Kennedy vs. Carlito however was VERY shitty :gun_rifle:

The Farooq thing was good when he was just saying damn, but they've run that shit into the ground.

Snitsky in the ME is SHITTY!! The Baby Punter with a foot fetish who's supposed to be a threat because he has bad hygiene, and shaved his hair and eyesbrows=SHITTY!!!!

And I agree about Carlito vs Kennedy >_>

And to the dude who said that Cena vs Orton is going to be a classic (I'm looking at you CenaMark), do you truly believe that in 10 or 20 years people are going to say that the match was a classic that changed the business forever? Because I just can't see that happening.

And TNA does suck, this is not coming from a WWE sheep, Peepshow. It comes from someone who's watched the show and more often than not doesn't know what the hell is going on!! Then again, I don't have ADD and that's probably why I don't "get" Impact.

CenaMark54

And to the dude who said that Cena vs Orton is going to be a classic (I'm looking at you CenaMark), do you truly believe that in 10 or 20 years people are going to say that the match was a classic that changed the business forever? Because I just can't see that happening.

Their house show matches have been some of the most highly rated matches in many many years. Apparently, Orton has stepped up his game and has actually been carrying most of the action in those matches. Plus, Cena always brings it in big time PPV's. If this match isn't a 4 star quality match I will admit I was wrong publically in my sig.

This is the first real match that means something between the two guys who many people beleive will be the future of the WWE for the next 10 to 15 years.

However, it will really only be considered significant if Orton takes the title off Cena, regardless of the inring work. Otherwise, it will be just another Cena victory.

Soulpower

Plus, Cena always brings it in big time PPV's.

Have to agree with you on this one (ZOMG a "smark" saying something good about Cena). The thing is, I know Cena will bring his A game, I just don't believe that Orton has an A game to being in the first place.

Ed_cena

Reaction score
John Cena Vs Orton: Cena Win
Khali Vs Batista: Batista Win
Hhh Vs Booker: Hhh Win
Rey Vs Chavo: Rey Win
Diva Br: Beth Win
Kane Vs Finlay: Kane Win
Kennedy Vs Umaga Vs Carlito: Umaga Or Kennedy(if Not, In Unforgiven)
Punk Vs Morrison: Cm Punk

Bradders

Reaction score
Fantastic idea, putting respected members views in to your thread, certainly adds even more credibility. I disagree with some of your picks but I feel Cena will pick up the victory for some reason. Also WWE>TNA but there is way too much lame comedy in the WWE, not as bad as Angle but still bad. Another great collumn, keep up the fantastic work! REP ADDED.

Soulpower

I guess I should add my picks. I won't include Hardy vs MVP because as of now the match isn't happening. If its added to the card, then I'll edit my post.

John Cena vs Randy Orton: Orton has one-upped Cena since he was named the number one contender... So my guess is Cena retains (Hooray!) and this feud continues throughout the fall.

CM Punk vs John Morrison: Punk has to win the title in this match, there's not a lot of faces for Morrison to feud with so it makes sense to give Punk the belt.

Umaga vs Kennedy vs Carlito: He's supposed to get pushed in the upcoming months, why not restore some of the credibility of the IC title in the process.

Rey Mysterio vs Chavo Guerrero:Spoilers!!! Rey wins >_>

HHH vs King Bookah!!!!: ....yeah

Khali Von Erich vs Batista:Khali will continue to look dominant as he gets his first big PPV win in a singles match against the Animal (Cause he's a bitch >_>)

Diva Battle Royal:Beth Phoenix

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I have to say that I'm not really hyped for CENA/ORTON. I mean its nowhere near ROCK/HOGAN or Rock/Austin. its kinda right there with Cena/Lashley,a kinda dream match,but no where close to A legendary one.I also hate People who try and say orton/cena's our generations Rock/Austin,but I'm just not feeling it. I mean Rock and Stone Cold were both interesting,while Cena and Orton are just to....plain& Neither are really that charismatic. Well Thats I have to say.

Wrestling Station

Good job Kaedon, well organized and good use of topics there..

Now, i have to agree with MS about TNA, really man, TNA can only offer 2 announcers that get involved too much with wrestlers, and i mean TOO MUCH!..
Cheap backstage designs and cheap interviews there too..
Promos suck balls and the fact that they never try to improve their entrance for their superstars really makes us believe that TNA is a weak business.
In ring performance is boring when we see a match between heavyweight. They only bring decent matches in the cruiserweight level. Thats thats about it.
Who actually enjoyed Kurt vs Joe matches? i think there will be something like 1% of total viewers?

Storylines are not hyped nor developed in any way that could really make us excited to follow the storyline! So for us, we just see the match and skip all the promos and feuding process as not interested to watch.

I said it before, and i will say it again, any wrestler leaving WWE and then joining TNA, is a step down in their career. No matter how TNA fans are trying to decorate the fact to make it look better. The main point here is that TNA will never be a threat to WWE not even close to what WCW did in the past. Sorry TNA fans, but factoids are factoids!