The next female member to piss me off...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
This is such a great thread. Seriously warms my heart.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
Fucking hilarious how no one really rushes to her attention.

I lift shit at work daily that weighs almost as much as you fags, I AIN'T SCURRED.

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
inb4 Laura rages
I don't really have the energy these days, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't shoot each of you misogynistic pigs in the head. Except Irwin. Irwin I would torture-rape first, the dumb bitch. :gusta:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I don't really have the energy these days, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't shoot each of you misogynistic pigs in the head. Except Irwin. Irwin I would torture-rape first, the dumb bitch. :gusta:

Your posts always make me smile.

Reactions: Laura

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
How the hell did I miss Laura? Arguably the most obvious female username, and likes most of the stuff I like! FORGIVE ME LAURA :(
I'm not so active, so it's understandable. Hard to maintain interest in WWE these days, lol.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not so active, so it's understandable. Hard to maintain interest in WWE these days, lol.

True that, outside of Reigns and Titus, It's hard to find any interest in WWE now D:!