The next face of the WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
tgill85 said:
what about daniel bryan or dolph ziggler

Bry is too indy to be a WWE company face, spite would hold him back as he wasn't made by the machine and D'Z is possible but I can't see them having enough confidence with him.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Ryback will probably be a big star, but I also don't see him being the face of the WWE. He has the cosmetic look and with the right booking and marketing, the WWE can help get him over as a star in a Goldberg-like way, but he doesn't seem like he'd have the charisma to be the face of the company for the next 5-7 years or so.

To be honest, I don't see anyone on the current roster being it, unless one of them happens to do a complete personality/gimmick change and surprise the hell out of everyone (it can happen, no one would have ever thought The Ringmaster and Rocky Maivia would have turned into Stone Cold and The Rock in such a short time span) but most likely, it'll be someone who hasn't debuted yet.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Cody Rhodes......

Mizfit

Jobber
Reaction score
sheamus or kofi kingston. or even maybe a current heel that is about to turn face. The Miz or dolph can go face. That's a good idea.

DashingPerfection

The Artiste
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
Ryback will probably be a big star, but I also don't see him being the face of the WWE. He has the cosmetic look and with the right booking and marketing, the WWE can help get him over as a star in a Goldberg-like way, but he doesn't seem like he'd have the charisma to be the face of the company for the next 5-7 years or so.

To be honest, I don't see anyone on the current roster being it, unless one of them happens to do a complete personality/gimmick change and surprise the hell out of everyone (it can happen, no one would have ever thought The Ringmaster and Rocky Maivia would have turned into Stone Cold and The Rock in such a short time span) but most likely, it'll be someone who hasn't debuted yet.

He already is a big star. You know being with NeXus but that was him when he was Skip Sheffield. But he will be a big star in the future. He completely destroys his opponents.