• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Next Entertainment Tourney - Childrens Television Programming

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I have no dilusions of those 4 being the semi-finals, they have only made up the majority of the top 5 selling comics of the last decade, and The Walking Dead that rounds out that list has no superheroes. But New52 Supergirl has been the best of the Superman Family line so far.

If you are planning a TV shows, I would split them into 2 categories. Hour Long Drama, & Half Hour "sitcom".

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
might be tough to do but I suggested previously doing best characters from movies or television.... and [MENTION=39]Keith[/MENTION] I love the novels idea but I feel it probably wouldn't work, too many people will have read one or the other and will vote accordingly, the results would be all over the place

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I have no dilusions of those 4 being the semi-finals, they have only made up the majority of the top 5 selling comics of the last decade, and The Walking Dead that rounds out that list has no superheroes. But New52 Supergirl has been the best of the Superman Family line so far.

If you are planning a TV shows, I would split them into 2 categories. Hour Long Drama, & Half Hour "sitcom".

I say keep them in the same category, for example something like Seinfeld is not just one of my favourite sitcoms but one of my favourite shows full-stop.