The New Los Angeles CLIPPERS!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Famou$ 187

They are gon be somethin serious this year dont yall think???
they might have lost elton brand and corey maggette but fuck em we got a whole new better squad without them, from all the free agent signing and trades the clippers starting line-up could look somethin like dis:

PG - Baron Davis [6'3] (raw as fuck, can do everything)
SG - Ricky Davis [6'7] (he can shoot 3's good, and can drive to the hole)
SF - Al Thornton [6'8] (he's a power forward but he's kind of small for a PF so he should play SF cuz Camby and Kaman, he's young but he can do pretty much everything too, he's gonna be a good player)
PF - Marcus Camby [6'11] (Defensive player of the year 1 year ago i think or maybe 2, he'll send ur shit all day, and can score on the post, get rebounds)
C - Chris Kaman [7'0] (He's 7'0 so of course he's gonna get some rebounds, and he can score on the post)

that's a playoff team right there if they get some chemistry together

now the bench is good too

SG - Eric Gordon
SG - Cuttino Mobley
C - DeAndre Jordan [7'0]
PG - Smush Parker
PG - Shaun Livingston
PF - Tim Thomas
SG - Quinton Ross

TheAnswer

Reaction score
All except their playing in the Western Conference. Its to tough of a conference and I don't think they will make the playoffs. They definiitly would have been a play off team if they kept Brand. Heres who I think will make it in the West.

1. Spurs
2. Lakers
3. Jazz
4. Hornets
5. Suns
6. Rockets (If they keep T-Mac)
7. Nuggets (If they can keep Iverson and get another player)
8. Trail Blazers

Enigma22

Reaction score
i didnt know they got ricky davis too... and Thornton probably wont start at SF... they could possibly contend for the last playoff spot but theres no guarantee...

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
clips still won't make the playoffs