The New Japan Titles?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

03mnm

Reaction score
Having the tag titles from Japan adds to the feud as a worldwide feud. It shows that team 3d are kicking ass all over the world. And who wins will be the true WORLD tag team champ? They are real titles they are from the biggest wrestling promotion Japan. Also unlike the wwe there tag teams mean some thing. Anyway do you guys think the titles are good for use in TNA.

Montana

I think its good....but when you have 3 tag champs...its kinda lame. If it was just MCMG with the Jr. belts...thats cool. But when you got Beer Money, 3D, and MCMG...it seems a bit much.

Kizza

Wait, is this match of Team 3D vs Beer Money for both titles? If so, well, it's kinda obvious who's gonna win then lol.

phantomgerald

Yeah it is. And if they at least showed more of the team3d win, I wouldn't mind. But it got brought in without much hype.