• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The New IWF Writers Block: Only Dedicated Writers Need Apply!!!

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
writers-block3.jpg

The IWF staff is issuing an all call to all writers. We are forming a writers team to help with the consistency of getting the shows in on time. We lost one of our team members and with that and other life issues, we need to add to the organization with a staff team of writers only.

So, if you think you got what it takes to bring it with your passion for writing, creativity, and the IWF, this is the place to sign up.

Notice: Signing up does not automatically mean that you will be given a position on the new IWF Writers Team.

So post your name and give us a small taste of what you got and the rest, that will be up to us to decide. You will be notified upon being chosen for the team and God bless.

Only the best E-feds analyze their needs, but only the best of the best E-feds accept the challenge to make the adjustments.

kingaviles

Reaction score
I offered a bunch of times to help out writing a match or two, but nobody took me up on that offer. My schedule's gotten a bit more hectic now, but if a match needs to be written, I will help out if I'm available.

JMay187

Reaction score
Thanks everybody.

As you all now my computer crashed on me and I lost everything before the PPV. So I take full blame for the PPV being so late.

I just got a reasonable replacement until mine gets fixed. The Show will go on.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
heres the situation, JMay has resigned from the staff due to his interest dying which is fine apart from it leaves us with a huge whole in the staff that needs to be filled quickly, I believe that TJ has quit already aswell so could do with 2 new staff members.

theres nothing worse than alte show but with these sudden resignations it looks as though the show will be up tommorow, its half 1 in the morning and i have to be up at 7 for college and theres matches that need to be written aswell as the show being formatted and i just dont have time to do it tonight, as soon as i get back from college tommorow i will get straight to work on it. im sorry in advance. Then when we have 2 new staff member we will crack on with next weeks card and get back on track, the hard work that was put in to get this e-fed back on track is not going to be waisted i assure you

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I can write a match or two if you guys need it. I can't do staff full time, because I don't have the time and don't want to accept the responsibility if I cant follow through. Do you need a sample from me Freeman?