The never ending story

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Last post in 24 hours wins.

I'm surprised Vince isn't here

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

I'm winning Hoss :gtfo:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score

For 3 minutes you were Great White

Farooq

Reaction score

:okay:

Farooq

Reaction score

We are all winners. Think about it, we can all talk to each other and have fun times here. You know what, we are all special and unique winners. We don't need a stupid contest like this to say we are all winners. You know what, I suggest I think that everyone one of you should stop commenting. I'll take the win and be stupid instead of you all. It's the least I can do for you all. So there guys, you can all be the winners, and I'll take this loss. I;m doing it for all of you :yay:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
RE: Last post in 24 hours wins.

Eevee said:
We are all winners. Think about it, we can all talk to each other and have fun times here. You know what, we are all special and unique winners. We don't need a stupid contest like this to say we are all winners. You know what, I suggest I think that everyone one of you should stop commenting. I'll take the win and be stupid instead of you all. It's the least I can do for you all. So there guys, you can all be the winners, and I'll take this loss. I;m doing it for all of you :yay:

:obama: How very kind of you, But I insist, If we're all winners I'll be the last to post.

Farooq

Reaction score

No no, you all shouldn't have to be made stupid looking. I'll take it :eek:tunga:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
RE: Last post in 24 hours wins.

Eevee said:
No no, you all shouldn't have to be made stupid looking. I'll take it :eek:tunga:

No, It's okay. I super Insist, I always look stupid.