The Most Epic Stable Known To Man?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
it actually makes sense since its the nation of violence and ecw is obviously known for the violence. not that its a good idea. idk how much spike dudley can do against the main event mafia lol. i wouldnt mind seeing a lot of those people back in action honestly so its not a completely bad idea.

xtremebadass

TNA has officially played out stables. Their whole show has been centered around not one, but two stables for the past 6 months. It's still going, but now they will add another one? Let alone one that completely sucks total "Balls?" Nuh-uh.

Plus, I cannot see Bobby Lashley getting along with Samoa Joe what so ever. There's nothing there to grasp onto between all those guys. I must admit, it's a cool idea, Nation of VIOLENCE, EXTREME Championship Wrestling, it sort of merges together and makes sense. However, if you were to ask me you can swap out Balls and Spike for Team 3D anyday.

Rated-R Punk

Reaction score
How many stables does TNA want? Mafia, Frontline, british invasion and now this...its getting silly, and this is the wost of the lot

This Guy

okay bad idea or not, how does it make scense for Richards to be in the group when its obvious he's starting his own group with Abyss & Daffney?

Corndog

Reaction score
Nation of Violence? Not to bad of an idea actually. Whats wrong with having a bit more stables? In recent years stables have been lacking and the MEM isn't all that bad. And a new stable with Joe as the leader and with Abyss and Daffney in it is a total mark out for me.

Whats wrong with a promotion with a lot of stables? I'm not saying all the time but for a year? The attitude era had a lot.