The most disappointing WWE game.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
ECW Hardcore Revolution... Worst wrestling game of all time imo.

Warzone I liked, idk I get why people didn't like it but you have to give them props for being the first ones to do 3D models for a wrestling game, that couldn't have been easy for the developer at the time.

Reactions: Zack Ryder

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
ECW Hardcore Revolution... Worst wrestling game of all time imo.

Warzone I liked, idk I get why people didn't like it but you have to give them props for being the first ones to do 3D models for a wrestling game, that couldn't have been easy for the developer at the time.
Never had a chance to play it but My friend said it was revolutionary to wrestling games cause of the 3d models

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Either one of the Dreamcast ones. Royal Rumble was a 30$ deal that was literally only the royal rumble, idiotic. The other was...attitude? Or some shit and it was absolute garbage.

Solid Snake

I've only played the way way old ones and 09 and up... So I would say maybe '10 or '11 weren't to great.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I did hate WWE 13 for awhile simply because of the hackers and some unfair players on online mode.

I always like trying to make the matches some what the way I see them on TV but some people just don't seem to agree with that and instead hack the game in their favor.

Haven't even gone on 2K14 online, I want to but I'll just wait till someone on here is on the game and i'll ask them for a match. :)
I've got 2K14. Im down to play whenever you are.