The Miz

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

branden26

Reaction score
First sig in a while been out of town and had finals and all that other stuff:

63ykuh.png

Highwave

Reaction score
Nice effect on the text,the border it too big.Monotune makes it dull.Theres a lack of depth.I say just work on the tones to make it pop.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Loving the angle of the text and the reflection. Highwave is right in the lack of color and depth really taking away from the effort. I think if you made added colors (different hues is a great idea) and made it looked layered instead of flat you would have a top notch piece. You should join the league, it might help you improve your skills.

branden26

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback I will work on my depth and color on my next pieces I plan to get back into gfx and how can I sign up for this GFX league?

SnackZ

Reaction score
If you want I will put you in the Elimination Chamber match at the IWF Resurrection PPV. Just read those rules and let me know if you want in.