• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The milestone thread

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Twenty-thousand posts of questionable quality, woo! Asked the EGO group what I should do to celebrate, and the best answer I got was sending Xanth a dark, Hannibal-Lecter-esque death threat. Now with the move upcoming, threatening or even taking Xanth's life in dark fashion seems like an unwise idea. Sooooooooo... I put all our names into a hat and then drew out a name.

...why did I put my own name in this hat? :facepalm1: Fail. Anywho, you suck, Snow. You better lock your doors tonight because I'ma go unleash a cage full of bloodthirsty zombe bunny rabbits to eat your face while you sleep. Enjoy while you wake up as they're munching on your nose, open your eyes just to see a pair of blood-covered little rabbit teeth be the last thing you see, muhahahahahahaha.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Twenty-thousand posts of questionable quality, woo! Asked the EGO group what I should do to celebrate, and the best answer I got was sending Xanth a dark, Hannibal-Lecter-esque death threat. Now with the move upcoming, threatening or even taking Xanth's life in dark fashion seems like an unwise idea. Sooooooooo... I put all our names into a hat and then drew out a name.

...why did I put my own name in this hat? :facepalm1: Fail. Anywho, you suck, Snow. You better lock your doors tonight because I'ma go unleash a cage full of bloodthirsty zombe bunny rabbits to eat your face while you sleep. Enjoy while you wake up as they're munching on your nose, open your eyes just to see a pair of blood-covered little rabbit teeth be the last thing you see, muhahahahahahaha.

:lol1: Vintage Rain hilarity and randomness.