• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The milestone thread

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Almost 2/3rds to getting my BITW before other users. My ban might have had a huge effect on it, but plan on seeing too much reasoning on why Aids > you to not give me the award im deserving of. Thanksgiving 2012, AIDS FTW.

Lacky

Champion
THEAidsJohnson said:
Almost 2/3rds to getting my BITW before other users. My ban might have had a huge effect on it, but plan on seeing too much reasoning on why Aids > you to not give me the award im deserving of. Thanksgiving 2012, AIDS FTW.

You're nearly there, a little more hard work and I'm sure you'll get it.

Lacky

Champion
Zach said:
Because you're a girl and people want to see you naked :urm:

I upgrade Britanica from superstar to legend on the basis of her being very kind and happy around the forum and also creating plenty of threads in the locker room. Which I'm sure she'll do in the legend section given time to help boost activity.

Her being a girl is irrelevant.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Lacky said:
I upgrade Britanica from superstar to legend on the basis of her being very kind and happy around the forum and also creating plenty of threads in the locker room. Which I'm sure she'll do in the legend section given time to help boost activity.

:win:

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Lacky said:

:facepalm:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Zach said:

:dawg:

I post a lot on here, considering I haven't been here long. I keep things going, even when they shouldn't keep going. I'm nice to everyone and I post fun topics/threads...Well okay, some are dumb but at least I am aware of it!.. So harder har ha ha!

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Britanica said:
:dawg:

I post a lot on here, considering I haven't been here long. I keep things going, even when they shouldn't keep going. I'm nice to everyone and I post fun topics/threads...Well okay, some are dumb but at least I am aware of it!.. So harder har ha ha!