The milestone thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Monster

Jobber
Reaction score
I've been a member for almost 7 years. I dont really feel like it's an actual accomplishment as I've not been active alot of the time but I still come on every now and then. I remember when this forum had a handful of people. Its awesome to see what it has grown to be.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I've been a member for almost 7 years. I dont really feel like it's an actual accomplishment as I've not been active alot of the time but I still come on every now and then. I remember when this forum had a handful of people. Its awesome to see what it has grown to be.

Not going to lie, it's pretty cool to learn I'm not the longest tenured member around here with the least amount of posts to show for it.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Sixth year anniversary on here. On a side note, today is also Asuka's birthday. Which isn't a milestone for me but I do find it a pretty interesting coincidence that I happened to join this site on the same day as her birthday. It was as if fate was telling me she'd one day become my favorite. Anyway, not the most active member on here, I average I think 200 posts a year but still, I wouldn't keep coming back to this place if I didn't like. Just wish I cared about anything going on in wrestling atm so I'd have more to talk about whenever I do hop on here.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
My fourth year became official five days ago. I did not mention it at the time because September 22 is a scary day for me. I don't know how it started but because of my OCD, I get really scared when the day approaches. I was scared, but very happy that I have been on this wonderful forum for 4 years. :)

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Not sure if it counts as a milestone or not, but I had major back surgery that recorrected my back and fused my lower back together, and now I can actually feel, walk, and move my legs especially the left one a whole lot better now.

Reactions: Mustafar Reginald

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Not sure if it counts as a milestone or not, but I had major back surgery that recorrected my back and fused my lower back together, and now I can actually feel, walk, and move my legs especially the left one a whole lot better now.

That is definitely a milestone! Congrats, bro!

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
That is excellent news...

Nice work Brother Seth.

:thumbsup:

Crash

Reaction score
1000 positive ratings...

But most importantly, I came back here after a very bitter, disgraceful act of childishness behavior on my part when I quit the last time and most of you guys welcomed me back. That's a very nice show of respect and forgiveness from the members here, I will not disappoint you again. I will bring positive and constructive commentary from now on, I still have a huge battle in front of me against my personal demons and I will win that battle.

Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I completed the LSAT. Here's hoping I can become the Legal Beaver

Crash

Reaction score
I got this one...

Awarded: Friday at 9:40 PM
WWE Mark
Start 25 threads in the WWE sections! (earns $150)

Also congrats to Seth for 14000 posts.