The milestone thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
The LD threads went 2 days of the week. The chat is 24/7.
yeah, but legends section was active, groups were super active, we had LD for just watching tv shows alone and so much more.
not undermining chat, but had way more variety than what we have now.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
yeah, but legends section was active, groups were super active, we had LD for just watching tv shows alone and so much more.
not undermining chat, but had way more variety than what we have now.
I beg to differ. We have plenty of different nuts on the forum. It isn't just me anymore.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
And that's not true, it was moreso 3-4 days consider a lot of people watched TNA back then and indy wrestling too.

And that tells how long ago it was!

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
And that's not true, it was moreso 3-4 days consider a lot of people watched TNA back then and indy wrestling too.
Pffffffffff. TNA is a vegetable.

Well, it took me 2 years to get about 16k posts and I was considered a spammer. Others have joined since then who have gotten well over that in less than a year :pity:

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Pffffffffff. TNA is a vegetable.

Well, it took me 2 years to get about 16k posts and I was considered a spammer. Others have joined since then who have gotten well over that in less than a year :pity:
you weren't considered a spammer. lol
Matt and Lacky were considered spammers.
Lacky got 20k posts within 2-3 months.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
you weren't considered a spammer. lol
Matt and Lacky were considered spammers.
Lacky got 20k posts within 2-3 months.
That isn't a spammer... That is a forum user on roids holy crap!
And I was called a spammer by enough people so I assumed that was a high rate of activity but never mind now :dawg:

• Haha

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
That isn't a spammer... That is a forum user on roids holy crap!
And I was called a spammer by enough people so I assumed that was a high rate of activity but never mind now :dawg:
lol no. his posts were just super bad aka spamming.

they'd be like, "what a punch" "ahhh" "nice"

• Haha

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I don't spam, I just make rare thoughtful posts about wrestling and other topics which match my age, mixed in with overused Beaver and Pokemon jokes I've been doing for years, along with wit, silliness unfitting of my age, rare-savageness, and general craziness.

Maintaining that is a milestone in itself.

• Haha

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
lol no. his posts were just super bad aka spamming.

they'd be like, "what a punch" "ahhh" "nice"
Oh... That is bad. lol I consider someone a spammer when most of their posts consist of less than 25 words per post so, yeah, that is very LQ.
I think @Beavie makes most members look awful by comparison with his word count per post... RWK lol

• Haha

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I don't spam, I just make rare thoughtful posts about wrestling and other topics which match my age, mixed in with overused Beaver and Pokemon jokes I've been doing for years, along with wit, silliness unfitting of my age, rare-savageness, and general craziness.

Maintaining that is a milestone in itself.

Your books you post in RWK will never rank you as LQ on here lol
Heck, I think you hold the record for largest single post (word count wise) on here!

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I am really surprised no one has called me spammer to be quite honest.

On topic though, tomorrow will be another milestone for me for two reasons. 1) I would have quit smoking and drinking for over 5 years, and 2) I get to visit my father's grave for the first time ever.
I didn't get to go to his funeral nor have I ever visited his grave.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Hey, I don't boil my promos and RP's down to "You're a gay guy, haha, you suck" and I didn't like writing two paragraphs for an eight-man match IWT lol

Your books you post in RWK will never rank you as LQ on here lol
Heck, I think you hold the record for largest single post (word count wise) on here!

Tbf, I think writing wise I put a lot of effort into it along with the others. To me, I never want to read a match and say "That felt incomplete" nor did I want to cut a match short for the sake of getting something out. Aside from the big Destiny Royale, our Royal Rumble we did, I think my matches went anywhere from 1000 words to 6000, with my last two going to under 10000 words since they were my final two matches I was writing.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Hey, I don't boil my promos and RP's down to "You're a gay guy, haha, you suck" and I didn't like writing two paragraphs for an eight-man match IWT lol
IWT became a toxic dump of LQ crying.
Tbf, I think writing wise I put a lot of effort into it along with the others. To me, I never want to read a match and say "That felt incomplete" nor did I want to cut a match short for the sake of getting something out. Aside from the big Destiny Royale, our Royal Rumble we did, I think my matches went anywhere from 1000 words to 6000, with my last two going to under 10000 words since they were my final two matches I was writing.
I didn't mean it as an insult or anything, you just go above and beyond more so than anyone I have seen on here in a single post. Was just saying in comparison to the quality of your posts in RWK, we all look like LQ spammers lol