The Middle East crisis

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

thoughts?

• fuck Israel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fuck Palestine

• fuck both of em'

• I seriously don't give a fuck whatever happens down there

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
^To go along with what he said: Ethnically, Jews aren't replacing themselves by having more children the same way that Muslims are. They're going to eventually face extinction because the Jewish culture around the world tends to be so liberal and progressive that it doesn't encourage having children.

pwn3d by contraception and "DINK" attitude, pure LOL

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I think the bigger question is, what do you guys want out of that land? The history?
considering history, a Christian Kingdom of Jerusalem has the same right to exist as Israel.

*waits for the pope to call a crusade.

Fuck, the world is growing non-religious at a faster and faster rate, and I bet you're area will be the last ones to accept that your belief system is stupid (that goes for Jews and Muslims).

christians are in the same league of blueberries tbh.

also the poll lacks the option ''fuck USA too''.sorry gatesoftanhauser.

Reaction score
considering history, a Christian Kingdom of Jerusalem has the same right to exist as Israel.

also the poll lacks the option ''fuck USA too''.sorry gatesoftanhauser.

Don't be sorry. I hate many countries around the world (including yours) as equally as everybody hates mine.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
let's all peacefully hate each other then.:laugh:

may i ask the reason?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
nothing new. We are generally allied with everybody,until we screw for a better offer.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score

Yeah, and the crusades were fucking stupid too. Crusade/Jihad/Whatever the Jews call it....all for dumbasses.

I definitely agree with that. Most of the religious people I've met make me sick. Hardly anyone grasps the concept of not judging by skin color, religion, or culture.

The Italian Outsider said:
nothing new. We are generally allied with everybody,until we screw for a better offer.

Yep, pick the side that you think will win, lol.

C4

Edit but on a serious note -- I never quite understood what you guys actually wanted from us? there are hundreds of Arabs living in Israel that have got Israeli passports and are citizens and are nice people?

Firstly stop referring to any Muslim as a Palestine, we’re not all Palestinians.

I have no sympathy whatsoever for the Palestine, it doesn’t matter if it’s a Muslim country or if there are ancestors of ours living down there. Neither do I support Israel for what they did, shoddier than I thought it could be. The Palestinians want nothing except their rights.

Yes there are hundreds of Arabs and Muslims in there. They are nice citizens of the country and even have Israeli passports as you said. Arabs in Israel have equal rights under the law; they can vote for whoever they want, they can worship freely and are entitled to the full same state education as all other Israelis, they are also members of the Israeli parliament and ministers in the government. Fact is that Israeli society gives more opportunity to Arabs than do Arab states to their own citizens. But in reality, they are being KILLED, tortured and in some cases even being slaughtered.

And you know I may have missed something on the news though can someone who lives in the middle east and I know besides C4 there are a few of you, can reply and fill me in on who is 'Gilliad Shalit' ? That guy you apparently kidnapped a few years ago and are hiding under a cave somewhere

You expect the Palestinians to free Gilad Shalit after what you did?

No way.

And what I don't quite get is why are you guys trying to solve and end something you started? you started it we retaliated and now it is going back and forth for about two weeks now. So you are trying to solve the crisis you guys started? yes makes perfect sense, why start the crisis in the first place?

You don’t let the Al-Aqsa mosque stand, you kill 51 people who are praying the Jummah and bombard their land, every ten minutes you kill two Palestinians, you took their land and you say that they started this ‘crisis’?

Yeah right. :laugh:

Monkeystyle said it best, Ahh I see, so random asshole kills two, and your country decides that an appropriate response is to kill 250 with airstrikes and bomb a fucking university?

Yeah that's not retaliation. It's bullshit.

And speaking the truth, we didn't start this. But even if we did, you have no idea what effect your attacks are having on Jihadist groups around the globe; you’ve lit a war yourselves and then you blame the Muslims for bombing your cities, you’re doing no different dude. The Jihad groups are inviting people to hit Israel anywhere in the world. ‘We must spill their blood, just like they did with our brothers in Palestine’ That’s being said on National Television, in newspapers and everything else that surrounds Muslim Mass media.

Jews = bastards.

When the US bombed Iraq and killed umpteen civilians there was outrage. Where is it here? It's the exact same situation, but because it's Palestine, it's okay somehow.

Where is Barrack Obama when you need him?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Where is Barrack Obama when you need him?

He can't do shit.You should know that a promise from a politician is worthy nothing.

Tbh,he may stop helping Israel, but it's not going to happen.If he does, the jew american lobbies will kill him in one week.

Not to mention he'll be called nazi, black hitler and so on.

Wrestling Station

Palestinians: The British gave the jews weapons and support in the year 1948. Palestinians didnt accept this as they were forced to have them on their land.
They just want their right and peaceful living (these days).

Israelies: They are not acceppted by most of other countries, so that "dream-land" they found in Palestine was their best opportunity to throw them far away from them (reasons are that jews control the commercial and business levels of their country). So now Israelies are fighting to stay on this land and try to build a strong army and be always wealthy and rich.
As they are the least (in population) they will always feel afraid. So they will always use military instead of political solutions.

Both of them want to feel secure (now) and it is impossible for both of them to "feel" secured after what happend.

I blame the UK (previous) and USA (current).

What should be done?

Remove all the weapons from both sides and let them be controlled by a third party (like what is happening in Iraq). It will be less aggressive place and abit more peaceful imo.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Israel bombed a UN school today.

NIDAL AL-MUGHRABI

Reuters

January 6, 2009 at 10:48 AM EST

GAZA, Gaza Strip — Israeli tank shells killed at least 40 Palestinians on Tuesday at a UN school where civilians had taken shelter, medical officials said, in carnage likely to boost international calls for a halt to Israel's Gaza offensive.

An Israeli military spokeswoman said she was looking into information on the incident at al-Fakhora school in Jabalya refugee camp.

People cut down by shrapnel lay in pools of blood on the street. Witnesses said two Israeli tanks shells exploded outside the school, killing at least 40 civilians – Palestinians who had taken refuge there and residents of nearby buildings.

In a separate attack earlier in the day, three Palestinians were killed in an air strike on another school run by the United Nations Relief and Works Agency.
Graphic
Enlarge Image

(Dean Tweed/The Globe and Mail)
Videos
00:01:04

Gaza hospital overwhelmed

Doctors at Gaza City's biggest hospital say they're not prepared for the hundreds of patients they've been receiving since the Israeli assault began. The military operation is taking a heavy toll on civilians.

Play Video
00:01:20

Israel pounds Gaza by air

Israeli forces consolidated their hold on parts of Gaza's north Monday

Play Video
Related Articles

Recent

* Israeli troops approach Gaza population centres
* News: Diplomatic efforts heat up as Israel assault intensifies
* Editorial: Measured action on the ground
* Lewis MacKenzie: What is the UN waiting for?
* News: Canada lagged in getting citizens out of Gaza
* Patrick Martin: The Islamic movement that just won't die
* Mark MacKinnon: A checkered past and hope for the future
* Michael Bell, Globe essay: Pathless in Gaza
* Earlier discussion: Mideast envoy answered your questions

The Globe and Mail

The deaths raised to 75 the number of Palestinian civilians killed on Tuesday alone, according to medical officials.

They said four militants also were killed in fighting during the day and put the total Palestinian death toll since Israel began the offensive on Dec. 19 at 629.

More than 2,700 Palestinians have been wounded since Israel began the campaign with the declared aim of ending Hamas rocket attacks on its southern towns. Nine Israelis, including three civilians hit by rocket fire, have been killed in the conflict.

At least five rockets fired from the Gaza Strip landed in Israel on Tuesday, including one that hit the town of Gadera, 28 kilometres from Tel Aviv, police said. A three-year-old girl was wounded.

International efforts already under way to end the fighting have focused on securing a ceasefire deal that would meet an Israeli demand to ensure Hamas, an Islamist group in charge of the Gaza Strip, could not rearm once hostilities end.

“That is the make-or-break issue,†Mark Regev, a spokesman for Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, said about ensuring an end to weapons smuggling along the Gaza-Egypt frontier by Hamas.

A senior Israeli official said French President Nicolas Sarkozy, on a Middle East visit and in partnership with Egypt, was pursuing “a serious initiative†for a ceasefire in Israel's 11-day-old operation and Hamas rocket strikes.

Talks were focusing, the official said, on the size of an “international presence†along the blockaded Gaza-Egypt border, where rockets and other weapons have reached Hamas through a network of tunnels.

Tony Blair, the Middle East envoy of major powers sponsoring Israeli-Palestinian peace talks, said Sarkozy, the European Union and the United States were all in agreement that new anti-smuggling measures would be needed to clinch a ceasefire.

“What is being talked about is a credible plan to stop the smuggling,†Mr. Blair, a former British prime minister, told reporters in Jerusalem.

He said he hoped the plan could be completed quickly and that enhanced Israeli security would lead to “a significant advance in opening up Gaza to the outside worldâ€.

In Damascus, Mr. Sarkozy, who met Mr. Olmert and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas on Monday, said after talks with President Bashar al-Assad he had no doubt the Syrian leader “will throw all his weight to convince every one to return to reasonâ€.

Syria is one of the main backers of Hamas, an Islamist group that seized the Gaza Strip from Abbas's Fatah group in fighting in 2007.

Hamas, which has rebuffed Western demands to recognize Israel, end violence and accept existing interim peace deals, has demanded a lifting of the blockade of the Gaza Strip in any future ceasefire.

Palestinian witnesses said Israeli forces pushed into Khan Younis in southern Gaza as the army widened the ground assault it launched four days ago against Hamas militants after a week of air strikes failed to stamp out cross-border rocket fire.

Most of the deaths reported by Gaza hospitals in recent days have been civilians.

The Israeli military said it killed 130 militants since Saturday, a figure that suggested the total Palestinian death toll since Dec. 27 might be close to 700 and that bodies could still be on the battlefield.

Many of the Gaza Strip's 1.5 million people lack food, water or power. In southern Israel, schools remained closed and hundreds of thousands of people have been rushing to shelter at the sound of alarms heralding incoming rockets.