The Match I'm Watching Now

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
To me Edge vs Undertaker Hell in a Cell one of Edge's best matches of his career.

Even If he beat Taker I would had loved it.... It was Classic!

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I was Watching the 60 minute Iron Man match between Michaels and Hart.

Only Iron Man match that I say there should be a Rematch cause of it manifesting Pure Magnificent Pro Wrestling

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
There will never be another Stone Cold
*missing Steve Austin now*
The Worst Botch in History for Stone Cold Fans

The Day Owen Hart Shortened. Ended His Career
At SummerSlam in 1997 Stone Cold Steve Austin won the intercontinental title from Owen Hart, however, nowhere near the way it was scripted. Hart was supposed to hit Austin with a piledriver, however, he placed the rattlesnake’s head too far below his leg and consequently broke Austin’s neck after executing the move. :emoji_sob:

Crash

Reaction score
The Worst Botch in History for Stone Cold Fans

The Day Owen Hart Shortened. Ended His Career
At SummerSlam in 1997 Stone Cold Steve Austin won the intercontinental title from Owen Hart, however, nowhere near the way it was scripted. Hart was supposed to hit Austin with a piledriver, however, he placed the rattlesnake’s head too far below his leg and consequently broke Austin’s neck after executing the move. :emoji_sob:

This was a really unfortunate accident, I'm sure Owen felt really bad. Just look at his reaction after he executed the move, he knew Steve was hurt really bad.

Interesting fact, Austin also broke Masahiro Chouno's neck with the exact same move in Japan in 1992...

You can see in this video at this timestamp.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
This was a really unfortunate accident, I'm sure Owen felt really bad. Just look at his reaction after he executed the move, he knew Steve was hurt really bad.

Interesting fact, Austin also broke Masahiro Chouno's neck with the exact same move in Japan in 1992...

You can see in this video at this timestamp.

I always love bring this match up when people talk about Owen breaking Austin's neck and giving him shit for it. If you think about it this is a prime example of karma.

Reactions: Crash

Crash

Reaction score
I always love bring this match up when people talk about Owen breaking Austin's neck and giving him shit for it. If you think about it this is a prime example of karma.

Well I wouldn't really call it Karma, but yeah it's just the perfect example that this can happen to anyone. Anyway that move is waaay too dangerous and it's a good thing almost nobody does it anymore. I think the regular piledriver is less dangerous, because you jump down with the other person's back, so it's for easier them to tuck their head and protect it. When you jump down while facing each other like that, there's no way I can see to protect your head...

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Well I wouldn't really call it Karma, but yeah it's just the perfect example that this can happen to anyone. Anyway that move is waaay too dangerous and it's a good thing almost nobody does it anymore. I think the regular piledriver is less dangerous, because you jump down with the other person's back, so it's easier to tuck your head and it. When you jump down while facing each other like that, there's no way to protect the head...
Eh, I still call it karma. It is and it isn't dangerous because I think way more dangerous moves such as Super Dragons Psycho Drivers and even Barry White Driver though interesting he has never hurt anyone with those moves. I think the piledriver is "safe" as long as the right people are doing it, like ones who have done the move countless of times, but dangerous when a rookie or something on that line does it, you know. Even Bret said Owen shouldn't have tired that move as he wasn't "ready" for it and it wouldn't be properly set up.

Crash

Reaction score
Eh, I still call it karma. It is and it isn't dangerous because I think way more dangerous moves such as Super Dragons Psycho Drivers and even Barry White Driver though interesting he has never hurt anyone with those moves. I think the piledriver is "safe" as long as the right people are doing it, like ones who have done the move countless of times, but dangerous when a rookie or something on that line does it, you know. Even Bret said Owen shouldn't have tired that move as he wasn't "ready" for it and it wouldn't be properly set up.

Oh I know there are way more dangerous moves out there... But I still think this version of the piledriver is worse than the one where you're holding your opponent the other way around. But yeah you are right, it mostly depends on the person who is performing the move and indeed he needs to be experienced with this type of dangerous manoeuvre.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Oh I know there are way more dangerous moves out there... But I still think this version of the piledriver is worse than the one where you're holding your opponent the other way around. But yeah you are right, it mostly depends on the person who is performing the move and indeed he needs to be experienced with this type of dangerous manoeuvre.
Oh yeah, I'll agree the Spike Piledriver is definitely one of the worse ones you can do just because if done wrong, well you know what happens.

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Na it was not karma it was Owen just being a CRAP wrestler wwe didn't know what to do with hin they kept changing his character only kept him around because he was a Hart he was so useless he killed him self........

Last edited: