The Master Is Back

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Disclaimer: This thread is for mark_htfc to try get his/her post count to where it should be, had it not been for a hiatus, so everyone has to reply by forum regulations,

So how have you all been? hopeuflly not too depressed from missing the :boss: too much :haha:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Zg4nk.png

Yo.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I thought this was a post dedicated to Vince, who is this mark guy again? Should have posted this in Showoff, where people might miss you. :true:

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
THEAidsJohnson said:
I thought this was a post dedicated to Vince, who is this mark guy again? Should have posted this in Showoff, where people might miss you. :true:

Says the most dissed guy on the forum :haha:, of sorry, I forgot you couldn't see the greatest section on the forum that is Team Showoff :win:

IT Factor said:
He did, no one cared :haha:

:obama: Of course, you're all :fap: right now

Crayo said:
Your photoshop skills are amazing, it looks SO REAL.

Photoshop? It that was photoshop it would look tons better, try paint ;).

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
Says the most dissed guy on the forum :haha:, of sorry, I forgot you couldn't see the greatest section on the forum that is Team Showoff :win:

Clearly you have been gone too long. nWo.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Noticed how the NWO and The Showoffs seem to be the only groups still alive :hmm: :obama: Pipebomb seems pretty dead nowadays, Mizfits disappeared as did The Sandow one, also wtf happened to the APA?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Apa is now trukfit, and i think ambrose disappeared after making a 2nd name to hate on me via pm. Pipebomb died with hoss gone, and now we are down to two. When you leave seabs, its essentially Rain, Me, and DZ vs Spot Albin and Jose. Rain FTW.

mark_htfc said:
I don't count one person of NWO as being alive :p

You must spend a lot of time being the only one laughing at your jokes.