The Marvels (2023)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I watched The Marvels this past Afternoon and I must say it was pretty good. I wasn't in favor of the Film itself nor did I have an interest to see it Day 1 based off the Trailers but it wasn't a chore to watch. I will say Dar Benn might of been one of the most weakest Villians Marvel has put out there maybe even at the level of the Ms.Marvel Show but I can't blame her for wanting to try to get the Water, and the Sun to help keep alive her people. I just don't think her acting was good at all I've seen better on a Weekly Power Rangers Episode Monster. It's hard to take her serious when all 3 ladies are kicking your ass and I can get Captain Marvel but even Kamala was handling her pretty easily as if she is a White Belt in Karate.

I liked how they blended their skills and them going in and out using their powers even though it gave me a headache early on. I thought all the ladies did their thing I would say Monica easily to me the best thing going on in this film. She was funny and badass at the same time and they do a good thing of holding back Kamala's antics not going too overboard with it because she be too much at times. Monica's relationship with Carol was handled really well she's been through shit far worse than Carol or Khan to me. Imagine being near your Mom near her death bed and you disappear and reappear with her already gone. Carol is still looking at the same memories of her life acting as if the memories will change stop Carol. Embrace the good and bad and move on already.

The Film was really funny who would of thought the use of Alien like Cata would save people in a pinch. That whole Scene of all that chaos of the Cats swallowing people had me dying. That might of been the funniest Scene in the film for me and we needed it after the Dance Number Scene they had on Prince Yan's Planet. I was looking at the time saying come on we've got 48 Mins left let's go theirs no time for this. I figured one of the 3 ladies would disappear and I'm happy to see Monica will be highly invested on in the future and whatever Kamala is putting together better wrap with Monica because a Young Avengers film to me makes no money but maybe they can swing it for a TV Show. I might need to Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3 sometime this Week.

Reactions: Deezy

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi