The Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MJ807

Reaction score
The Mafia is a game that I've played on another forum and it is very fun and I thought I should bring it here. What I'm going to describe now is the most simplest version of the game which I would like to start off with.

The game starts with 15 people (it can be more it can be less) 10 Towns People and 5 Mafia Members. There are 2 Phases to the game the Night Phase and the Day Phase. During the Day Phase the Towns People (including the mafia who are trying to blend in) will vote for one person from the game to get "Lynched". The Towns People are trying to figure out who the mafia members are and take them out but the Towns People don't know who is who and they are not allowed to discuss their roles with any one. Also you are able to change your vote once its been cast if you have changed your mind and noticed someone else being suspicious. Once one person has recieved half of the vote they will be lynched and then their role will be revealed whethere they made the right decision and murdered a Mafia member or if they killed one of their own towns people.

The second phase is the night phase and during the Night Phase no one can speak on the boards. The 5 Mafia Members know who they all are and are working together to take out the towns people. The Mafia will PM each other to decide who to take out then they will PM the Moderator (me) on who they decided to kill. The Killing will be revealed and then the Day Phase will begin again. This will go on until there are more mafia then towns people or until all the Mafia are dead.

Here are some links for more Instruction

http://www.sitesled.com/members/mikeburnfire/mafiascum04.swf

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Newbie_Guide

Now I'm looking for 15 people who are interested in playing and will be involved the entire time.

Entrants
Blaze
monkeystyle
Be Jealous of J-Dawg
StingerV47
THE Brian Kendrick's Bicep
seX-Power
Moonlight Drive
Beer
JurassicBonez
rosewt01
phantomgerald
C4
Kizza
HardyCena
Astro Zombie Magee

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'll play seems fun.

Think we played a game like this here once b4

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Ehhhh yeah we did once b4...I remember cause I got killed in it.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Oooooooooooooooooo

The detective game. I thought this was some cheap multiplayer flash game.

In that case, i'm in

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Wait, i'm confusing myself. Ok fuck everything else. I'm in