• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Macho Showcase

Lover Boy

Certified
Seeing as I have been making quite a few things on Photoshop of late, I thought it was about time I opened my own showcase.

So to kick it off I made an incredibly simple and very quick signature.

e5ZVi.png

Catfish Billy

Seeing as I have been making quite a few things on Photoshop of late, I thought it was about time I opened my own showcase.

So to kick it off I made an incredibly simple and very quick signature.

e5ZVi.png

Awesome, I think it would look better if you got rid of the background and added two images blending them together.

Lover Boy

Certified
Its a stock photo not a background. Its a team photo but i blurred them out so the main focus was Brady.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I like the bg better the way it is...I love the feel of it

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
I love the style you have as well. Although the pic on the left looks weird. But really, no other faults that I can see with it.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Well, the text isn't that good, but it doesn't distract. I think an old english text would have looked better. The green is a bit bright as well on the left side of the sig. Other than that though I like it.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
For the middle I would have gone with a psd render of sheamus instead of blending in a third pic...other then that and the text as troy said it's aces

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk