• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Lord of Darkness thread

PaulDB

Reaction score
I'd like to dedicate this thread to an era in the Undertaker's career, in which I truly believe he brought darkness to the World Wrestling Federation. His actions made it clear his intent was sinister. Namely...

Throwing Mick Foley from a great height, inevitably breaking bones and injuring one of his kidneys. As planned as it was, the resulting damage was invariably going to inflicted.

Not breaking character when Mick Foley fell through the roof of the hell in a cell by accident, (Foley confirmed this is in his first autobiography), looking down and observing a man in silence, making it impossible for us to know what he was feeling at the time.

In my eyes, his acts and his behaviour foreshadowed his heel turn. He didn't say anything or attack and fan favourites, but the malicious things he did strongly suggested he was no longer one of the good guys.