The literal Ring Of Honor...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
So I don't keep track of ROH that much, I'll admit it but I came across this youtube vid and I am so confused....

They replaced the world title of their company....with a pun. Cody's new title is a freaking pun. What? Why? Huh?

Reactions: WrestleRacer91

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So I don't keep track of ROH that much, I'll admit it but I came across this youtube vid and I am so confused....

They replaced the world title of their company....with a pun. Cody's new title is a freaking pun. What? Why? Huh?

They're getting sued by the company that made their current belts. They are probably using the ring until they get a new belt.

Reactions: Rosie

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
It's not even a good looking ring. That title was beautiful, and I get that they had to ditch it, but they replaced it with a stupidly large ring with boring rectangle that has only the logo in a monotone red on it. Could've at least added some flare

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I like the fact that this is actually pretty original, he is already putting on the gimmick very well

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Is this like when AJ Lee defended the crown of Queen of Florida?

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

That was a long time ago and was done with a few reasons. One: The original belt company that made the now old ROH title and ROH were having legal issues and that was done to not have the belt on TV as much, as DA THUNDAA said. Two: Heel heat by making people have to "kiss the ring" and stomping on tradition. Three: Add to Cody's character.

Now they have new titles which look amazing, Cody still has his ring, and he used it to get himself an NWA title match at All In which added to the story.