• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The LGBT+ General Discussion Thread

Swerve

Whose House?!
Happy Pride Month!

pjSY9Bs.jpg

Last edited:

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
TBH dude, it's hard to believe who your real friends are nowadays, especially on social media.

I just don't care anymore whether you trust them or not.
Nah, I getcha and I understand. I had a close friend online that said they would always be there for me, and when I came out trans...they dipped out, but not before saying some really messed up things.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
I remember being in a Discord server and one things was that you couldn't bisexual as the people who ran it didn't think it was a true thing since you either lean more towards gay/lesbian or straight. Glad I got out of there

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I remember being in a Discord server and one things was that you couldn't bisexual as the people who ran it didn't think it was a true thing since you either lean more towards gay/lesbian or straight. Glad I got out of there

I knew a guy in college that dead seriously believed that men could not be bisexual bc "if you suck a dick you gay" and the amount of women you're also with don't count....but the real kicker is he understood perfectly how women could be bi, cause it was hot when they like girls :lol

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I knew a guy in college that dead seriously believed that men could not be bisexual bc "if you suck a dick you gay" and the amount of women you're also with don't count....but the real kicker is he understood perfectly how women could be bi, cause it was hot when they like girls :lol
Someone musta been in denial I guess.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
The fuck, lol. That is something, and i have heard somethings similar to that. But man, the mental gymnastics some people do is amazing