• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
I could not for the life of me get into Breath of the Wild.

I recently bought it because of all the talk about it on Twitter again. Played for a couple of hours and have not picked it up again. It just is not as good as people claim it to be in my opinion.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
This is out already? Also, let me know about the traditional dungeons and how they are, please. :fingerscrossed
I did find this:

Making a "wide variety" was pretty challenging. The four Divine Beasts were the dungeons in the last game, and they shared similar designs. This time, the dungeons are huge and each carry their own regional look and feel, just like traditional The Legend of Zelda games. We think they will provide a satisfying challenge for players. They were certainly a challenge to develop

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I did find this:

Making a "wide variety" was pretty challenging. The four Divine Beasts were the dungeons in the last game, and they shared similar designs. This time, the dungeons are huge and each carry their own regional look and feel, just like traditional The Legend of Zelda games. We think they will provide a satisfying challenge for players. They were certainly a challenge to develop
Awesome. That was my main complaint about the last one. I liked what they tried to do with it, but I needs my long and challenging dungeons and boss battles.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Awesome. That was my main complaint about the last one. I liked what they tried to do with it, but I needs my long and challenging dungeons and boss battles.
yeah it was the ONE thing I missed, and they all had the same aesthetic too. Still loved the game but if there was any one area I wanted improvement was dungeons. i dont need like 100 similar mini dungeons with puzzles, that got very tedious