• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The last time you died in a game is how you'll die IRL

Defiant

I will be beaten to death by Penguin's thugs in the Iceberg Lounge VIP Room after a heroic 20 minute last stand.

Slim

If that were the case... I will be held up in the air by a friend while a bullet hits me in the head.

played Mario on the Wii :p

Derrick

Does that mean I'll run out of pokemon after beating Elite Four and I'll fail to beat Gary? :(

k then

I was playing Pokemon FireRed

Defiant

Games crashing and having to load up a checkpoint is kinda like Groundhog Day or something.

Heisenberg

Don't play a lot of video games anymore but it was somehow in GTA IV. Pretty sure I was shot to death by cops.

Tapout

I'll be shot to death by the FBI after I blow up a street full of cars and shoot at least 30 cops dead.

GTA 4

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Man, if you're going to die video game style, there's no fucking better way than a GTA rampage.

Vivido

I lost the Super rugby grand final to my flat mate.

In NZ losing a game of rugby is pretty much the same as dying.