The last time the Undertaker lost a feud.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doomsday

Reaction score
Food for thought:

Is the Kane-Taker fued over or just on hold?

Veritas

Reaction score
When they brought Khali in at first and tried to make him a big star, didn't he get put over Taker in a few straight PPVs?

Doomsday

Reaction score
When they brought Khali in at first and tried to make him a big star, didn't he get put over Taker in a few straight PPVs?

I remember he headbutted the shit out of Kane until he started gushing.

Axis

Reaction score
Somebody brought up Rey Mysterio and it didn't get enough attention. I like his work for the most part (he's been a bit off this year), but the guy has become a Mexican Hulk Hogan.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Somebody brought up Rey Mysterio and it didn't get enough attention. I like his work for the most part (he's been a bit off this year), but the guy has become a Mexican Hulk Hogan.

off for rey is better than most other guys on the roster can ever hope for, tbh

Axis

Reaction score
Fair enough.

Eddie Guerrero

Reaction score
With time Undertaker will loose a feud.. Just a matter of time.. I think that the WWE will make Undertaker loose to a new comer - not a completely new comer, but someone who is relativly new to the "game". Which will make him one of the "elite superstars" in WWE.

CMS

Reaction score
It really depends on your definition of losing a feud. It's hard for babyfaces to lose feuds anyway, but if you consider winning a feud being the most dominant during said feud, then Taker has indeed lost some feuds during the years, as he then only comes back and beats the heel to regain his heat.

In my opinion, Kane defeated Taker for instance. Taker can come back and beat Kane once, but for me, Kane won that feud.

Another example could be said for HHH/Sheamus. HHH will come back and beat Sheamus...would that mean that HHH would have won the feud? Many would say yes, not imo.

Kaedon

Reaction score
What about the idea that Kane wins alot of the battles but ultimately doesn't win the war? If the Undertaker and he do have another match to continue this feud and Undertaker wins clearly and cleanly then did Kane really win the feud?

He who laughs last doesn't always laugh best. Kane was WHC, Kane was dominating the show, Kane was THE guy on SD, but if Taker comes back and beats him on one match, the rest of it is invalidated? Please...

seX-Power

Reaction score
In the mind of the casual fans at least, whoever laughs last does laugh best in 99% of cases.

Kaedon

Reaction score
The fans aren't going to forget the fact that Kane buried Takers ass (for a second time), and that Kane was champ.

seX-Power

Reaction score
But they won't care if Taker buries him in some big overbooked gimmick match, which he likely will down the line. Taker will have won the feud in their eyes and Kane's dominant wins may as well have not happened.

Beer

Reaction score
It's only weird smarks who consider those who win the most matches in a feud overall win the feud. Man, Britain got totally buried by Germany in World War 2, but won with America's help in the end. I would say overall Britain won, wouldn't you?