The last time HHH lost a singles match...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
April 22nd 2009.

Against Orton in a no DQ match.

:bury:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
That was the last time he put over someone relevant. Putting over Undertaker does nothing, and the way he jobbed to Sheamus didn't help Sheamful one bit.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I always laugh when people point to Triple H losing to Undertaker two straight years in a row at Wrestlemania as proof that Triple H puts over other people. Yeah, because losing to someone who is already a bigger legend than you are really means a whole lot. HHH couldn't even take a loss to CM Punk last year, even with three (or four?) different people interfering.

Reactions: Snowman1

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Triple H doesn't put people over, that's a fact. Even when he lost to Sheamus it didn't help (pre match attack), and he did beat Punk when he had all that momentum... not a good decision.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Just get God away from WWE. He's very bad for business... and every time he says "no man is bigger than the WWE" ever again while he keeps pushing himself as the biggest thing in WWE history (when most long time fans don't think of him as top 5 all time, or even #1 right now), I puke a little.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You have a point. No one puts him in their top 5's or sometimes top 10's when he's had a long enough career and a spotlight filled career, so he should be really. If he was less selfish I believe he might have just been in that list.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
You have a point. No one puts him in their top 5's or sometimes top 10's when he's had a long enough career and a spotlight filled career, so he should be really. If he was less selfish I believe he might have just been in that list.

#1. Triple H

:eek:tunga: