• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
The last segment on RAW was about to heat up between HHH and HBK before the dull and unnecessary ending..

I know HBK is retired, but I'm sure if he would do one more match, he would do it with HHH.

Sure as hell they could pull off something big again like they did in the past.
This time to get HHH over once more in his business role.

Would you mark?

Reactions: Action Jackson

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
No. I dislike when people retire and still wrestle. And with HHH? I personally wouldn't be a fan.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
To add:

c8be73f7a9992874a954b79ebee6e921.png

The return of Shawn Michaels to WWE Tv has sparked some speculation backstage that The Heartbreak Kid may well be about to commit to one last match with the company.

The logic behind this, is that Michaels is about to go up against his best friend Triple H in the storylines. This could lead to a potential feud and a dream one on match of HHH vs HBK at Wrestlemania. Triple H in particular would be keen on this, it would be a guaranteed excellent match which would sell PPVs and HHH could well look to retire against his best friend.

As for Michaels, he is happily retired. HBK hated being on the road the last few years he had with WWE, and is enjoying the freedom of his family life and outside ventures. He was also thrilled to end his career in such grand fashion against the Undertaker. Michaels has always believed a retirement should mean retirement. However, Michaels could well be tempted not only by a big pay day, but by one last bout in which he could finish up with his best friend HHH at Wrestlemania 30.
-ProWrestlingPress

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
If HBK was to come out of retirement, this would be very fitting, sure. But I personally would prefer Shawn to stay retired.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
No. I dislike when people retire and still wrestle. And with HHH? I personally wouldn't be a fan.
Why? "retiring" and "coming out of retirement" is a staple of wrestling. And you would dislike seeing HBK wrestle again? The guy is still an elite in ring worker even at his age.

HHH vs HBK at Mania this year. I'd love it.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Why? "retiring" and "coming out of retirement" is a staple of wrestling. And you would dislike seeing HBK wrestle again? The guy is still an elite in ring worker even at his age.

HHH vs HBK at Mania this year. I'd love it.
When someone retires, I expect them to be done. When Ric Flair retired, it was a very emotional moment in professional wrestling and when he went off to TNA and did matches? :eww:
Just didn't seem fitting to me,
And even if HBK did come out of retirement, to wrestle HHH? No thanks. I'd rather have a Student Vs. Teacher than a match I've already seen before.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
When someone retires, I expect them to be done. When Ric Flair retired, it was a very emotional moment in professional wrestling and when he went off to TNA and did matches? :eww:
Just didn't seem fitting to me,
And even if HBK did come out of retirement, to wrestle HHH? No thanks. I'd rather have a Student Vs. Teacher than a match I've already seen before.

There is no comparing a Flair TNA match to HBK at mania. As long as it makes sense within the context of a storyline I am fine with it. HBK 'forced' to come out of retirement to try and correct HHH's wrongs.

People can hate on every match HHH is involved in, but they need to learn to cope. HHH is going to be wrestling a few times a year, deal with it. Vince was wrestling a few cards a year during the AE as well. HHH is certainly better in ring than Vince ffs.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
There is no comparing a Flair TNA match to HBK at mania. As long as it makes sense within the context of a storyline I am fine with it. HBK 'forced' to come out of retirement to try and correct HHH's wrongs.

People can hate on every match HHH is involved in, but they need to learn to cope. HHH is going to be wrestling a few times a year, deal with it. Vince was wrestling a few cards a year during the AE as well. HHH is certainly better in ring than Vince ffs.
Not a hater of HHH. I'm not saying the match would be bad, I'd enjoy it actually. It's just that I wouldn't be a huge fan of HBK coming out of retirement.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Not a hater of HHH. I'm not saying the match would be bad, I'd enjoy it actually. It's just that I wouldn't be a huge fan of HBK coming out of retirement.
until his music hit at WM 30 and you got a deep tingle in your peeny peen

Reactions: Farooq

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'd rather Shawn stay retired but if he was going to come out of retirement to face someone he's faced a dozen times before I'm going to be rather upset when there are plenty of people who I'd rather see him face that he's never even had a one-on-one match with before like CM Punk. I don't recall him ever wrestling Bryan or Ziggler in a one-on-one encounter either, not to mention Brock Lesnar. If he's going to be another schmuck who doesn't keep his word, I'd rather him not waste his return with another match with Triple H. I'm sure the match would be good/great but I have plenty of great HHH/HBK matches (Raw 2003 & SummerSlam 2002 most prominently), I'm not interested in the slightest at adding to that list. Just my take but I don't really foresee this happening. Granted I'm not paying attention to the current going-on's but I've heard this HBK coming out of retirement for a match against HHH spiel every year since he's retired so I'm not really inclined to believe that this time will be different.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I would love to see HBK wrassle again. I fucking love HBK.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I'd rather Shawn stay retired but if he was going to come out of retirement to face someone he's faced a dozen times before I'm going to be rather upset when there are plenty of people who I'd rather see him face that he's never even had a one-on-one match with before like CM Punk. I don't recall him ever wrestling Bryan or Ziggler in a one-on-one encounter either, not to mention Brock Lesnar. If he's going to be another schmuck who doesn't keep his word, I'd rather him not waste his return with another match with Triple H. I'm sure the match would be good/great but I have plenty of great HHH/HBK matches (Raw 2003 & SummerSlam 2002 most prominently), I'm not interested in the slightest at adding to that list. Just my take but I don't really foresee this happening. Granted I'm not paying attention to the current going-on's but I've heard this HBK coming out of retirement for a match against HHH spiel every year since he's retired so I'm not really inclined to believe that this time will be different.

:upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset: