• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Last AEW Supper

Moon Bird

So I mentioned it in chat and the idea is growing on me. I'd like to commission a (cheap) digital artist to do a re imagining of the last supper with AEW people instead....

Who would you put on there?

I'd want Tony Khan as Jesus obviously. Cody would be in the place of Judas. Young Bucks and Kenny. MJF. Wardlow deserves a spot at the table. Luchasaurus and Jungle Boy. Darby Allin. Hangman. Jericho should probably be there since he's been around since day 1. And finally I think Excalibur should be there because more than anyone else on that desk, he's the voice of AEW

so those are my thoughts....let me know if I missed anyone or should substitute anyone and I'll start saving :)

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Gotta probably have Sammy, since you have the other 3 so called Pillars of AEW, maybe even Britt if you want to throw in a female.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm dying at Cody as Judas still :lol was Mary Magdeline at the Last Supper? Britt could be the token female like she was

Swerve

Whose House?!
Jericho not being Judas.
V6xGoRJ.gif